Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] Maybe I'm going at this wrong...?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] Maybe I'm going at this wrong...?
From: Conrad Parker (conrad_AT_metadecks.org)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 11:33:18 EEST

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 09:02:32AM +0100, Steve Harris wrote:

> I really need to set up some kind of bugtracking thing for swh-plugins,
> but its not that easy, because of the hundreds of small lumps of code, and
> installing and hacking something it will cut into valuable bugfixing time
> :-/ I was hoping to use some kind of modular wiki, so I can embedd a wiki
> block in some online docs, with some way to indicate bugs, but the only
> really modular one I've come across was written in JSP :(

OT, but what the hell ...

trac: http://www.edgewall.com/products/trac/

automatically tracks subversion, sets up bugtracking for your projects,
and ties the lot together with a wiki interface (eg. you can use
wikiwords in bug reports and their comments, including wiki-style links to
refer to code from specific svn revisions, etc. etc.). Absolutely rocks.
Written in python. Just Works.

to see what it's like, we've got one set up at annodex.net:
http://trac.annodex.net/index.cgi

cheers,