Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer
From: martin rumori (lists_AT_rumori.de)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 15:23:46 EET

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 09:29:48PM +0100, Marek Peteraj wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 17:42, Dave Robillard wrote:
> > And since you volunteered... :)
>
> The rule would be to agree on the subject under which the thread would
> run on their forum, something like "Linux, ALSA, RME support". Everybody
> would find this thread and post:
> 1. his/her RME hardware
> 2. if (s)he's not a customer yet and considering, mentioning that
> (s)he's doing so
> 3. whether he/she was satisfied with their hw and ALSA support or not
>
> comments?

sounds good to me. go ahead and announce here as soon as mission
starts... software hints welcome, of course. thanks.

i'll happily participate (in a polite and professional manner) cause
i'm disappointed as well (and would have bought a fireface already if
there was any chance...).

and i'd rather appreciate if this thread could come to an end since it
feels like the arguments of both sides are broadly expressed now (and
maybe the personal stuff going on currentyl doesn't bother just me).

bests,

martin