[LAD] swh plugins problem/addition

From: Georg Holzmann <grh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 14:58:56 EEST

Hallo Steve, list !

I just noticed, that the "triple band parametric with shelves" LADSPA
plugin generates a DC offset (tried version 0.4.15 and 0.4.14).

The offset is not always the same: first when I create the plugin, there
is no offset. Then I pressed play/stop (in ardour) and the DC offset was
here - also the amount of the offset is somehow changing when I play
with different parameters (but I did not find out a real correspondens).

However, when I use the "Single band parametric" and the shelves alone I
don't get an offest (which should be the same code ?).

I also made some other small additions to your plugin collection:

- single low and high shelving filters (see attached files): they are
the same code as in "triple band parametric with shelves", because I
often need only a single shelving filter

- in the "single band parametric" the slider to change the frequency was
linear, I changed this to logarithmic (file attached)

Maybe you could include those plugins/changes in your collection, at
least for me they are quite usefull.

LG
Georg