Re: [LAD] LV2 "isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer

From: Christian Schoenebeck <cuse@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 02:18:48 EET

Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 21:58:24 schrieb Lars Luthman:
> On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 22:47 +0100, Benno Senoner wrote:
> > Yes I agree with what you said,
> > but better to start the discussion with them now because
> > we will not know if and when if will become free software.
>
> Until it actually becomes free software I'm not interested in it at all.

Good you let us know, but this is not about Reaper, it's about LV2 and whether
it could be improved.

BTW there were rumours Reaper might become open source one day. But as you
might imagine, such a process would presumably happen gently step by step, so
that kind of attitude could really destroy the whole process.

CU
Christian