Re: [LAD] LV2 "isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 16:16:05 EET

Hallo,
Lars Luthman hat gesagt: // Lars Luthman wrote:

> If I've come across as a grumpy old bastard I apologise, because that
> was not my intention. The thing is that I'm just not particularly
> interested in software that can only be used in the way the original
> author allows it to be used. If they actually make it free it's a
> completely different issue.

I think this is not about Reaper being free or not or about Reaper
being in need of a fix or not. The issue is: Someone on the Reaper
forum has criticized LV2. If that criticism is valid or not, I cannot
judge, but it is not made invalid *just* because it came from a
developer of non-free software.

Ciao