[LAD] [Fwd: Re: Summercode 2008: LASH, pt. 3]

From: Juuso Alasuutari <juuso.alasuutari@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 22:23:49 EET

I'm assuming you meant to post this to the list, Paul.

One of the motives behind jack-dbus is that a JACK control application
shouldn't have to be RT capable since it's not processing any
realtime-sensitive data anyway. From a technical perspective, could
libjack be extended with such a non realtime control API?