[LAD] GUI for audio application

From: Carlo Ascani <carlo.ratm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 18:57:44 EET

Hi all,
I'm a junior developer, interested in GUI developing (and looking for
a job hehe....)
I wanna put your attention to the state of audio application GUIs under Linux.
We have many toolkits to develop a GUI, but none that allows the user
to say: "Damn, that's cool!"
I mean, all of you know the LinuxDSP audio plugins, they have a GUI
that cause a "Damn, that's cool!" but that isn't free software.
Another example is libphat, but it's all but a "Damn, it's cool".

What i mean is: is there anyone interested in writing a simple set of
audio widget that will be:
Simple, Good Looking, Skinable?

I'm interested, if there's anyone, let me know. I'm free to talk about it.

--
Carlo Ascani
La politica pratica consiste nell'ignorare i fatti. (Henry Adams)