Re: [linux-audio-user] sound restoration software?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] sound restoration software?
From: M. Edward (Ed) Borasky ("M.)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 19:44:04 EEST

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> I have collected published papers on audio restoration, in PDF format,
> if anyone would like to write a suitable software. Please mail me
> personally.

Hmmm ... I suspect the amount of coding would be minimal if you do it in
Octave or SciLab -- it's just a matter of having enough disk and RAM and a fast
enough processor to get the job done. Octave/SciLab are interactive and fairly
easy to learn ... perhaps you could "write suitable software" and make it
available.

--
znmeb_AT_aracnet.com (M. Edward Borasky) http://www.aracnet.com/~znmeb

Yesterday, I walked by a BMW. I saw scratches on the bumper, and I stooped down for a closer look. It was engraving: "My Other Car is a '73 Pinto!"