[linux-audio-user] multitrack

Subject: [linux-audio-user] multitrack
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 19:40:38 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:

> Btw, I'm also writing a little page on using Boris Nagels' Multitrack.
> Basically just a HOWTO, if anyone's interested, and I'd certainly
> welcome contributions. I'm not publishing this one, I just want to put
> an information on-line.

has boris nagels shown up again on the net ?
last thing i knew was that the available source is outdated and the
most recent version is binary only and linked against the old libc5
(which i don't have, so i've stopped using it).
any news ?

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany