Re: [linux-audio-user] system freezes

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] system freezes
From: yeeking_AT_no-future.com
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 17:30:23 EEST

nah - tried all that. tried logging in from another machine as well. the
machine completely freezes. like you say, it must be a kernel problem.
maybe its the lines i put in modules.conf - i didn't really kmow what i
was doing and i copied what looked like the relevant bits for my
soundcard from the alsa INSTALL file in the kmod section. must have put
something dumb in there. don;t have access to my audio linux machine at
the moment but:

  has anyone got an example modules.conf for alsa 0.9 and a single
ens1370 card?

cheers

matthew