[linux-audio-user] sharing files with windows and HD partition

Subject: [linux-audio-user] sharing files with windows and HD partition
From: sigir (sigir_AT_free.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 23:14:23 EET

I'm new to Linux (SuSE 7.2)
Like some others, I usualy use Windows98 for audio softwares.
But now, I need to use yet them and trying to do something with audio
softwares for Linux. I don't know what I'll do later but now I need the
twice.
So, can you explain (or a web link) how can I share .wav files with w98
and Linux ?
Someone say to me to have just one data ( .wav for example) partition
for both, in FAT32 because Linux can mount Fat files. What do you think
about that ? Does Linux easily works with FAT files ?

Is there a better HD partitioning for audio usage ?

Thank You

--
régis