Re: Not Really OT Rant was Re: [linux-audio-user] Pro Audio Software RANT!!!

Subject: Re: Not Really OT Rant was Re: [linux-audio-user] Pro Audio Software RANT!!!
From: Jason (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 01:27:53 EET

I have a deep and abiding hatred of all things steinberg, so I'd say steer
clear of cubasis at all costs, no matter what OS you're on. And Maudio
stuff sounds better than Echo, IMHO. It seems to me though, that if all
you're looking for is basic multitracking, there are a number of options
on Linux that seem reasonable. My complaints arise in the dearth of more
advanced capabilities that you only really need when you don't have them.
 ;)

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,