Re: [linux-audio-user] debian, 2.4x, alsa-0.9.0beta12, ymfpci HOWDID

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] debian, 2.4x, alsa-0.9.0beta12, ymfpci HOWDID
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 16:29:46 EET

--- Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie_AT_rfa.org> wrote:

>Does inclusion in the docbook version mean a link to the wiki from the
>docbook or a snapshot of the wiki copied to the docbook version?

More like the best parts of the wiki formatted for docbook in an applicable style.

It seems that Docbook readers have different taste and needs from wiki readers. Luckily we are able to cater to both audiences.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

_____________________________________________________________ Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net