Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 09:04:12 EEST

Steve Harris <S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk> cum veritate scripsit:

Hi,

> Yes, and yes. I have some ideas about how this can be done, without
> modifiying the ladspa spec (significantly). It requires some
> sophisticated code in the hosts, so may not be popular.

I'm having something like a ladspa-helper.so library, to
make it easier. But I don't have a concrete idea yet,
or if there really is a need.

At least, having something like a "search_plugin" function to get
a list of plugins, would be nice.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer_AT_debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4