Re: [linux-audio-user] oxygen8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] oxygen8
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 10:07:50 EEST

Taybin Rutkin hat gesagt: // Taybin Rutkin wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get the Midiman oxygen8 usb-midi keyboard to work?
> I suppose I'll need to d/l the usb-midi module.
Supposedly it simply has a Midisport 1x1 inside and has been reported
to work with this driver:

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/Breeze/softwares/unix/usbmidi-e.html

I still have to test this with my Oxygen8, though. I use the midi
interface which gives me direct ALSA support, but on a computer
without midi, you would need the USB interface.

ciao,