Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2
From: kcross (kcross_AT_linex.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 23:39:13 EEST

-Matthew :-),

Thanks for your suggestions.I uninstalled Lesstif and then installed
openmotif. It was,of course,a breeze.I think I had become traumatized
by trying to upgrade LinuxPPC Q4 2000(big,big,mistake,for me, - my last fatal
linux ppc choice before YDL.
Now I've got 'snd' running with ladspa plugins.No more xm problems!

cheers,
-keith