Re: [linux-audio-user] CD audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] CD audio
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 00:31:56 EEST

After playing with this for several days, I still haven't been able to
get this to work. As I understand it, ALSA doesn't handle the USB audio
interface, so I tried updating XMMS to the latest RPM from RedHat,
without success: while it's supposed to display the tracks on the CD
when I go to /mnt/cdrom in the file selection window, nothing appears.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks for the help so far...