[linux-audio-user] anyone using an ice1712 based card?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] anyone using an ice1712 based card?
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 02:22:38 EEST

Just wondering if anyone on the list is using an ice1712 based card. I
just got the Maudio Audiophile 2496, and although I've got alsa working
with it, and have a really terrific sound output I can't get it to record
for the life of me. Any pointers on solving this dilema would be hugely
appreciated.