Re: [linux-audio-user] anyone using an ice1712 based card?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] anyone using an ice1712 based card?
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 03:08:22 EEST

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 04:22:38PM -0700, Brian Redfern wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone on the list is using an ice1712 based card. I
> just got the Maudio Audiophile 2496, and although I've got alsa working
> with it, and have a really terrific sound output I can't get it to record
> for the life of me. Any pointers on solving this dilema would be hugely
> appreciated.

I've got the Delta 66 and can record with it, no problem.
IIRC there were some reports of difficulty with the 2496 on
the alsa-user mailing list; apparently 1712 cards are not all equal.
Check the archives...

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"