Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA+opl3-sa2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ALSA+opl3-sa2
From: Barneé (lebarn_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 15:16:33 EEST

Jordan, thank you for your reply.

I realize that the module 'opl3sa2.o' is the correct one, however, it
refuses to make this module for my machine with ./configure
--with-cards=all or with ./configure --with-cards=opl3sa2 with either
alsa-0.5.12a or with alsa-0.9.rc2 (dated 06-02) . Building on
another machine (not sure of particular distribution at his time-away
from home) results in the correct module being made. A diff was done
by the friend doing the comparison between his alsa-0.5.12a and my
alsa-0.5.12a and they were the same, even though they did not share
the same date. Once I pull the linux machine out of my suitcase, I
will double check all this to confirm that I wasn't making 4am
delerium-related mistakes (possible). I tried the 0.5 first because
'stable' for me is usually the first choice. In any case, I could
use any advice anyone could provide. Thank you.