Re: [linux-audio-user] So what's your laptop sound like ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] So what's your laptop sound like ?
From: Len Moskowitz (vze24hrw_AT_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 05:05:44 EEST

Dave,

You might ask these questions on the laptop-tapers_AT_yahoogroups.com mailing
list. They're all PC/Mac users but they'll have solid answers for you about
what machines/drivers/cards/interfaces work well and which don't. Some of
that should translate to the Linux world, no?

Len Moskowitz
Owner, Core Sound
http://www.core-sound.com