Re: [linux-audio-user] Intel 82801BA Sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Intel 82801BA Sound
From: bwc2001_AT_columbia.edu
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:36:58 EEST

The channel faders up, both on alsamixer and the RH volume control
panel. The speakers do work on the evil side, and I was also trying
it with headphones, but I guess I won't do that anymore. aplay
didn't play any sound, but it indicated that the file was playing at
4410 hz in stereo and didn't give any error messages.

using: modprobe snd-intel8x0;modprobe snd-pcm-oss;modprobe
snd-mixer-oss;modprobe snd-seq-oss

I get this output from lsmod:
Module Size Used by Not tainted
snd-seq-oss 33920 0 (unused)
snd-seq-midi-event 5640 0 [snd-seq-oss]
snd-seq 47504 2 [snd-seq-oss snd-seq-midi-event]
snd-pcm-oss 44388 1
snd-mixer-oss 15384 0 [snd-pcm-oss]
snd-intel8x0 23648 2
snd-pcm 83648 0 [snd-pcm-oss snd-intel8x0]
snd-timer 15336 0 [snd-seq snd-pcm]
snd-ac97-codec 35332 0 [snd-intel8x0]
snd-mpu401-uart 4796 0 [snd-intel8x0]
snd-rawmidi 18368 0 [snd-mpu401-uart]
snd-seq-device 6176 0 [snd-seq-oss snd-seq snd-rawmidi]
snd 39180 4 [snd-seq-oss snd-seq-midi-event
snd-seq snd-pcm-oss snd-mixer-oss snd-intel8x0 snd-pcm snd-timer
snd-ac97-codec snd-mpu401-uart snd-rawmidi snd-seq-device]
sr_mod 18136 0 (autoclean)
soundcore 6532 5 (autoclean) [snd]
autofs 13348 0 (autoclean) (unused)
e100 79704 1
ipt_REJECT 3736 2 (autoclean)
iptable_filter 2412 1 (autoclean)
ip_tables 14936 2 [ipt_REJECT iptable_filter]
ide-scsi 10512 0
scsi_mod 107176 2 [sr_mod ide-scsi]
ide-cd 33608 0
cdrom 33696 0 [sr_mod ide-cd]