Re: [linux-audio-user] [pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com: snd-usb-audio and Midiman Oxygen]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com: snd-usb-audio and Midiman Oxygen]
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 07:07:11 EET

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 08:28:55PM -0800, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> You mean the small keyboard? (Oxygen8). If so, yes, I managed to get it
> to work using the Midiman firmware, there was a post with a URL sometime
> ago on how to unpack the firmware from the Windows drivers but I don't
> have the URL here.

I already got that, thanks. It's
http://www.informatik.uni-halle.de/~ladischc/midisport_linux_firmware.html

In my previous message, you can see that I got as far
as getting the firmware to load when the keyboard's plugged in,
and getting the alsa usb-audio module to load; but despite
all that, I can't seem to get any MIDI signal.
Can you send me your modules.conf, anything
you added to the /etc/hotplug stuff, and anything else you
had to do to get this to work?

To quote from my earlier message:

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com "Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"