Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Music Resource Library, a few questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Music Resource Library, a few questions
From: Darren Landrum (consul_AT_studioconsul.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 01:10:17 EET

Okay, I feel like I should apologize to the list for this diatribe. I
am sorry if I offended anyone or broke any rules.

I just want to make it clear that the Open Music Resource Library is
not a napster for Acid loops. That's all. (You know, I should change
the topic to reflect the new name of the library.) (... And done.) :)

Also, I would like to thank everyone for your input, feedback, and
offers for help. I feel that this library site will be built, and will
be successful, and it will be because of the community, and all of us
here.

And with that, I need to go back to prepping my new house for painting.
I'll be back on later tonight.

Regards,
Darren Landrum