Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 01:18:06 EET

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 06:08:26PM -0500, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
(cut)
>I just want to point out, without starting a language war, that I know
>that such a thing is trivial in PHP.
(cut)

Yes, the code should be out there (TM) :)

>This is to be totally automated? It seems that some sort of administrator
>is necessary to say yay or nay to uploads.

Running 'file' on an uploaded file can be automated.
Administration should be kept at a minimum I think.
It should be easy to run file and check if the file
is indeed say a .wav PCM file instead of a mp3 file
or any other unwanted format
So first we also have to define what constitues an
accepted format and what not.

regards,