RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:56:12 EDT

Patrick,
   I think there are, but I haven't found one that seems oriented towards
controlling the contents of the CD with the degrees of flexibility you get
from CD Architect.

   That said, I will spend some time perusing there again, or if you want to
point me to one that you think does cover these things, like fades between
two separate wave files, intergap & inter-track spacing, track points
defined within one wave file (used for defining the start of a track inside
of a single long performance, like a live take), track names, I'd certainly
be interested.

Cheers,
Mark