Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 19:35:12 EEST

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> Are you having problems with using Csound mode for (X)emacs?

and Jan Depner wrote

> I've been using emacs (different flavors) for years. Xemacs for the last 4. What do you want to know?

Well, I'm a complete beginner with any of it. For instance, I assume the
Csound mode file is available from Bath, but after I have it how do I
instruct emacs to use it ?

Btw, I have emacs 20.7.1 from an RH 7.2 installation and will probably
just use it unless I figure out Xemacs. My first problem with Xemacs
occurs when I press the File load button and receive an error message
regarding a package named 'annotation' (?). Bad start. So I need extra
packages for the GUI to function ? Or I'm missing what ?

As I said, a complete beginner... :(

Btw, maybe we should go off-list with this thread ?

Best regards,

== dp