Re: [linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 00:17:14 EET

Right, he's both re-branding and only selling binaries, so that's pretty
bad, the only thing that would make it worse is if he tried to sell
audacity for like $250 (like soundforge).

I don't think he'll be successful, because most windows users are getting
most of the sonic foundry software by jacking it for free from kazaa.