[linux-audio-user] audacity 1.2.1

Subject: [linux-audio-user] audacity 1.2.1
From: Jack Bowling (jbinpg_AT_shaw.ca)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 09:26:21 EEST

Anybody successfully compiled the latest Audacity v1.2.1? It breaks
spectacularly in the portaudio section for me with all kinds of wxGTK
errors. I have the whole wxGTK environment on my box including the devel
stuff and I haven't had these errors with previous versions.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg_AT_shaw.ca