Re: [linux-audio-user] parameters needed for managing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] parameters needed for managing
From: Michele Spinolo (michele.spinolo_AT_tin.it)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 09:55:08 EEST

Hi Fernando,

first of all thenk you for your help!

I'm quite new to linux world, so I did not know until now that Envy24control
accepted parameters:-P.

I just runned Envy24control with -c parameter and the system correctly
recognize the three cards installed (IRQ3, IRQ5, IRQ7).

Now my problem is I can't find in Envy24control the option to set cards 1
and 2 (or hw:1 and hw:2) as slave: concerning hardware settings I can find
only a table which let me choose the clock (from 22050 to 96000, plus s/pdif
option) and "locked" and "reset" option can be activated after choosing the
sample rate.
I can't fund any other option in Envy24control which seems to help to set
other boards as slaves.

I also noticed that running BruteFir is not possible if I set S/pdif in
sample rate options, BruteFir comes out with a "broken pipe error" at its
start and exits.

Thank you very much for your help, sorry for bother you!
Michele

P.S. You are doing an incredible job at PlanetCCarma! My best wishes!