Re: [linux-audio-user] CPU clock - beware - Solved for now?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] CPU clock - beware - Solved for now?
From: Matthew Barber (brbrofsvl_AT_aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 08:18:31 EEST

->I do the same on my box, although on Fedora it is "acpi=off". I
didn't notice that it affected stability, I just did it to adjust my
IRQ's through the bios better.<-

Absolutely. I have acpi=off as well - it was totally unstable before
that; it was one of the first things I changed. I would disable acpi in
the bios but I need it for windows to run... and I only need windows for
sibelius. But now that I know you can run score in dosemu, it might be
time to bite the bullet - btw did anyone who got it to work try
printing a Score score from dosemu?

Thanks,

Matt