Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: More Homemade Muzak

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 23:56:17 EEST

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 22:04, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> Watch this guy: http://dis-dot-dat.net/keyboard-drums.mpg
> Oh, and I probably shouldn't be hosting this file, since it's the
> property of a company that probably cares about things like copyright,
> so it probably won't stay there for more than a week or so.

You can also get it from fun.pictures.hu, at least I think that is where I got
it from...

And I don`t think Creative is too angry with you distributing commercials for
their products.

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be