Re: [linux-audio-user] software that can rip indices?

From: <doublehelixer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 20:44:52 EET

Small indeed, yes. It's a large library of SFX for
audio production. We own them outright on CD, but if
we want to aquire individually ripped files (to se up
a searchable database SFX server) we either have to
re-purchase them or rip them ourselves.

Sadly Nero does not appear to support indices. Also,
I'm looking at encoding over 6000 individual sounds,
so I'm really hoping for a linux util that will be
easily scriptable.

- Andy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs