Re: [linux-audio-user] Progress

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 12:46:52 EEST

On Monday 01 May 2006 21:19, Folderol was like:
> It is a real struggle for me to achieve anything at all with this. I
> seem to have a complete musical deaf spot when it comes to percussion
> and have to do a lot of work for many hours to get anything even
> remotely presentable. The result is it always tends to sound rather
> laboured.

Use drum loops, or even better do stuff without drums, release it on a free
license and encourage people to do some remixes, you'll probably find plenty
of enthusiasm for that sort of thing here. But play around with Hydrogen too.
Drums are my weak point also, but I find Hydrogen very forgiving of my lack
of talent in this area.

--
cheers,
tim hall