Re: [linux-audio-user] OT: need a mixer

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 22:59:50 EEST

On 5/16/06, Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I use Ardour and a Delta1010 (with some outboard DSP gear and mike
> pre-amps). With the Delta1010 and a pair of monitors and a headphone
> amp, I find an outboard mixer superfluous. What are you using for your
> audio interface?
>
> -- Brett

I'm using a Delta 44, but I'm thinking about replacing it since it has
no XLR ins for mics. Maybe an Edirol UA-1000 or UA-25 and a headphone
amp (as mentioned before).

Man, I'm sure glad I emailed this list. It never occured to me that I
wouldn't need a mixer it all. Sometimes the simplest solutions are so
hard to come to...

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com