Re: [linux-audio-user] Three last tracks

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 11:43:36 EEST

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 10:15:20PM +0200, Yves Potin wrote:

> First, a (very) personnal version of a very well known song :
> http://ypotin.nerim.net/astronomy_domine.ogg (Syd Barett) 5,7 M

Very nice. That morse code synth is a bit piercing, I would prefer
it to be either a bit lower volume or more percussive to be less
painfull (but still sharp). The singing is maybe a bit far away.

> Then, an arrangement I wrote of a jazz standard :
> http://ypotin.nerim.net/lennies_pennies.ogg (Lennie Tristano) 5,4 M

I'm not into jazz that much, but it sounds all in place to me ;)

> Finally, a more personnal track, a bit long, about which I'd
> be really glad to hear your comments :
> http://ypotin.nerim.net/oceaniques.ogg 11,4 M

It's hard to follow for me, but sounds very free and spontaneous.
I don't like the synth-voice much, as it appears very flat in this
context.

---
Thorsten Wilms