[linux-audio-user] Three last tracks

From: Yves Potin <yves_p@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 23:15:20 EEST

        Hi.
        Thank you again for the very nice things you said about the last
tracks :). I'd like to submit three last ones to your listening, hoping
for all kind of thoughts and advices, especially which could help me
improving the sound, the mix, and also the use of Jamin. Then I hope I'll
be ready to release this music on a web site, of course under a free
licence, with some other tracks.
        First, a (very) personnal version of a very well known song :
http://ypotin.nerim.net/astronomy_domine.ogg (Syd Barett) 5,7 M
        Then, an arrangement I wrote of a jazz standard :
http://ypotin.nerim.net/lennies_pennies.ogg (Lennie Tristano) 5,4 M
        Finally, a more personnal track, a bit long, about which I'd
be really glad to hear your comments :
http://ypotin.nerim.net/oceaniques.ogg 11,4 M
        Thanks in advance for any kind of thoughts about all this, and my
apologies if my English is rarely as clear as I'd liked it to be :).
        Best,

Y.