Re: [linux-audio-user] (OT) Affordable Networked Attached Storage?

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 18:44:36 EET

Not quite easily affordable in comparison to the NSLU I don't believe,
but I can safely and strongly recommend the Infrant ReadyNAS NV+ for
tasks like this. Ordered one myself not to long ago, threw 4 500 Gig
HDs in it and have slowly been filling it up. Supports SMB, NFS, AFP,
HTTP and FTP transfers, email alerts, a few add on server
functionalities I don't really use cause it is easier just to net mount
NFS, etc.

It has its own 'config' program, but I just go to the admin page
manually and log in with no problems from Linux.

          Seablade

Not a vendor for this, I promise, just pretty happy with it.