Re: [LAU] Advice / Listeners needed

From: Charles Linart <clinart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 01:10:19 EEST

I actually liked the percussion. Synthesis of different styles is how
music evolves. What would Sgt. Peppers have been without the
orchestras, sitars and whatnot? What would Chuck Berry have been if
he hadn't incorporated country? (just another bluesman) What would
Buddy Holly have been if he hadn't enjoyed the blues? (just another
country singer)

But the fiddle is definitely too far out front, the more I listen to
it. Turn it down a little and maybe smooth it out with a *tiny* bit
of reverb, and I bet the violinist will be pleased with it.