Re: [LAU] motu 828 mkii latency

From: Roman Muņoz Roncal <intxixu@email-addr-hidden-elkartea.org>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 12:17:24 EET

Hi,

Thank you, I'm using -rt kernels, of course. Now I know that 8ms is
probably ffado's limitation... so I can return the card to my friend and
say him about testing it under bigger loads.

He says that 8ms is better than that he's getting with the same card
with vista. somewhat about 20 ms if I recall it correctly

Best regards,
Roman