[LAU] New song

From: Llewellyn Beasley <llewellynbeasley@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 30 2009 - 08:11:02 EEST

Hey,

I've not posted around here much but I've finished up a song and would like
opinions if anyone's interested in giving them.

The guitars are played by me and recorded in Ardour, the vocals are mine but
I sampled them and triggered them using Specimen and my keyboard, I played
all the synths which are mostly VSTs but there is some ZynAddSubFX in there
too. All the midi was recorded into Rosegarden and the drums are Addictive
Drums again triggered by my keyboard. Very interested in hearing comments
and such.

http://www.slavetothesun.com/drupal/sites/default/files/08%20-%20Slave%20To%20The%20Sun%20-%20Untitled_0.mp3

Cheers,
Llewellyn