[LAU] Sample manager?

From: Heikki Ketoharju <heikki.ketoharju@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 27 2010 - 03:47:21 EET

Hello all!

I have a lot of samples lying in my hard disk and I need to organize
them someway. I've been testing samplecat
(http://samplecat.orford.org/), and basically like its features, but
it's a little bit clumsy program. It crashes occasionally and user
interface is odd. Moreover, sample preview function doesn't have any
sample rate conversion, which is a little bit problematic.

I haven't seen any other sample manager programs for Linux, but I think
I'm not the only one who uses samples and wants to manage them (and
preview them and maybe sort them with tags also).

So could somebody suggest a nice way to organize my samples?

Regards,
Heikki Ketoharju