Re: [LAU] blvco usage help

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Feb 10 2011 - 12:42:57 EET

Hello!
   Ken, thanks for the answer. OK, so the question is - in csound - what would
I set the audio input port "frequency" to? Would I set it to 1, to get
something sensible? Would I use an oscillator at some frequency as input?
there are the other audio rate inputs called exp fm, lin fm and sync. Setting
sync to something, whilst exp fm and lin fm are 0 isn't a nice thing. :-) I
can be certan of that situation. I get a very, very lowfrequ sound. :-)
   Sorry, to be so thick, but I never worked with LADSPA plugins as bits of a
synthesizer and haven't seen typical usage of them.
   Kindly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net