Re: [LAU] Jack vs. Alsa, PianoTeq demo: Alsa wins!

From: Aaron Krister Johnson <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 12 2011 - 19:48:48 EEST

Hi Paul-

I'm not sure if what you're saying matters, since the buffer settings, etc.
were the same between jack and alsa settings in the PianoTeq setup
dialogs....unless I'm missing something, the /proc directory info you are
asking me to compare with jackd settings verify that they were the same.

Best,
AKJ

P.S. Did you get my email ever about jackctl.py? Not the one in the jack
source tree, but my CL utility of the same name that I wrote?

--
Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.akjmusic.com