[LAU] _OT_: Sound card for recording guitar

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Dec 20 2013 - 19:46:25 EET

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 12:17 -0500, Egor Sanin wrote:
> And I'm NOT saying it's wrong or inaccurate information,
> just that it's unclear and unnecessary.

_The OP asked about the used jackd settings, this implies that the OP
want's to know if he/she is missing something._

So it wasn't me who captured this thread for something that is OT.

You still could be right, OTOH you never know.

A user reading this thread or even the OP might not think about such
related things. Users might buy an interface for audio, to connect a
guitar and another for MIDI. The thread _is_ only about connecting a
guitar by audio, but somebody might read the thread in the archive, got
all the information about audio interfaces for guitars and then is
surprised when syncing a drum computer or similar isn't that good synced
as expected.

Regards,
Ralf

--