Re: [LAU] The totally useless debate about purported 'natural' tunings [WAS]: Re: "droning" project: 249-257

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Oct 01 2015 - 14:31:01 EEST

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:13:58 +0200, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>GOSH i love to exist in this contradictory universe. I find SO much
>personal growth in the task of bending it with my mind. And the less
>i'm capable of expressing all those feelings it evokes, the better i
>like the music i make of it....

+1

What we do must not be in harmony of anything.

I'm aware that earth is overpopulated.
I'm aware that infertile humans go to the doctor to become fertile.
So I'm aware that peaceful regulation by nature doesn't work.
The next step of nature is to do the regulation by diseases and war.
My ethics forces me to help the needy. I consider it as doing something
good to help suffering humans. From the natures point of view it might
be bad to help them.

I don't feel the need that every action should be in harmony, in
consistence to something. Assumed a standard A could/would be in
consistence with the universe. What should it be good for?