Re: [LAU] using Jack an interface to ecasound

From: john gibby <johnalan.gibby@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2017 - 09:26:52 EET

Thanks Joel, sorry, I sent a response before seeing your message. I have
no reason not to configure ecasound to use jack for both input and output,
and am now trying to get it to work that way. I'm trying to bypass qjackctl
and use the jackd command directly, so I can get -p 128. I still do not
understand why I see the message in qjackctl output, that my choice of 128
samples is being overridden to 1024. Please see my other email for some
output I'm seeing...
Thanks again!!
John