Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Mix

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Mix
From: Nicola Bernardini (nicb_AT_axnet.it)
Date: to elo    19 1999 - 16:10:13 EDT

Today, Paul Winkler mi scrisse cio` che segue:

> Nicola Bernardini wrote:
>
> > Now, regions are another story. I'd really like to see some serious
> > region editing a` la ProTools in Mix. I've worked with ProTools quite
> > a lot and if nobody has done anything about it by the end of september
> > I might give it a try (god knows I should not promise anything...).
>
> Oh, Nicola, why do you tease me so? It's sheer torture!

Dear Paul,

as I specified: 'if nobody has done anything about it'...
You can start, I'll pick up at the end of september... :)

ciao

Nicola

Nicola Bernardini
E-mail: nicb_AT_axnet.it

Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to describe
the picture. Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.