Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: proposed initial DTD for LADSPA-gui-xml .. licensing issues ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: proposed initial DTD for LADSPA-gui-xml .. licensing issues ...
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:29:01 EET

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 07:12:44AM -0800, David Benson wrote:
> If it were compatible, why wouldn't other apps want the option
> to use that gui? (I'd hope plugins work as uniformly across
> hosts as possible, I guess)

Well then, ARDOUR_INTERFACE_STYLE. I wasn't imagining it would behave any
differently, or even be laid out differently, just look consitant with
the rest of the app and use familar controls. I think that it's important
myself. The host could choose to set the env var or not, as it pleases.

It's irrelevent at the moment anyway, and I'm not going to get into a
bloody argument about it. You can shout at me if I do it and it pisses
you off. ;)

- Steve