RE: [linux-audio-dev] Still I cannot understand why...

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Still I cannot understand why...
From: M. Edward Borasky (znmeb_AT_aracnet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 23:39:41 EET

Or, you can spend a few grand US and get a dummy head with the microphones
built in. Or, you can take ordinary audio streams and pump them through a
head-response transform filter (HRTF) and simulate it. This is the lowest
cost option. IIRC CSound has HRTF processing built in.

--
Take Your Trading to the Next Level!
M. Edward Borasky, Meta-Trading Coach